New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

ForumMaster

USA
530 Posts

Posted - 07/30/2004 :  11:40:51 AM  Show Profile  Visit ForumMaster's Homepage
Hello,

We get this question all the time via email and thought perhaps by putting it here we may not have to answer so many emails.

quote:
I was hoping that you could help me. Everytime I type in hypnosis in my search engine you are always one of the top on the list... Can you suggest to me someone who is reasonably priced that can help me to get the kind of placement that you have? Any suggestions would be helpful.
Thanks
Raluca

Our answer:

www.TELEsites.net

They do everything for you for one flat monthly fee. Hosting, design (if you need it), search engine submissions, domain name registration, shopping cart programs, forums, mailing lists, e-mail services and SSL certificates for online commerce.

The most important thing with the search engines is to get all your keywords and descriptions into the web site pages in the correct way and then to submit the site to the search engines about every 60 days, forever. They have this service automated so it takes place like clockwork. They also do a thing in the background where they have a hidden link to all their other web sites and in this way all the other web sites also link back to yours, this really helps the search engines to award your site a higher place in their indexes.

They also do just submission services but to really get the best return you should let them enter all the needed elements into the pages by letting them also do the basic site template design.

ForumMaster

Bigger is better! 150+ Scripts is now...
"250+ Scripts for Hypnosis Therapy on CD-ROM."
(Instant download, CD-ROM, and textbook 3-ring binder)
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
HypnosisOnline.NETwork © 2000-05 Snitz Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.02 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000

What the mind can conceive... the body can achieve.

HypnosisOnline.com a division of TeleComputers Services

Link List

© 2007 HypnosisOnline.com  All rights reserved.       Design & Hosting by TeleSites.net - Set your sites here!

Keywords: hypnosis online hypnotherapy referral listing database forum blog book store CD CD-ROM Audio Programs tapes MP3 instant download weblog networking book of scripts hypnosis scripts therapist scripts school training guild associations therapist weight loss books glossary hypnotist psychotherapy nlp trance huna links papers mesmerize relaxation suggestion meditation sleep hypnosis FAQs affirmations visualization self help meditate trace mesmerism network classifieds hypnotism hypnoblog message board Background Music sponsor advertise hypnosites

Copyright TELEsites.net © 2007