new business - North England
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

hal

United Kingdom
20 Posts

Posted - 09/11/2005 :  3:21:06 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
how difficult do you think it is setting up hypnotherapy practice in the noth of Englan ?
Also whats the going charges for therapists there ?
Rent a room or share a room..one day or full week ?
i am looking to start out in hypnotherapy after training for several years.

hal

transcends

United Kingdom
2 Posts

Posted - 02/14/2006 :  05:39:54 AM  Show Profile  Visit transcends's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi,
I notice you haven't had a reply to you request for help. Although my practice is not based in the North of England I would like to offer the following help.

1) Look at your Yellow Pages & Thompsons directories and see if you have any competition in your area. If there are hypnotherapists located near you then, unless they have just started, there must be a market for hypnosis near you. Actually even if there weren't any hypnotherapists listed, this could still be good news as you would have little competition. You could also try doing a search on the search engines for "hypnotherapist your town/city" to find out who has a practice near you.
2) Once you have located the competition find out from their address if they practice from their home or an office or a clinic. You will probably find a range of practice set-ups. This will give you an idea of where to set-up your practice, although again you can always be first with something.
3) Why not contact those hypnotherapists you find and ask them for some advice. Most hypnotherapists are friendly people.
4) Find out through your hypnosis association if there are any local meetings in your area. If you can't find one, why not start one up. You don't have to be the most skilled or experienced hypnotherapist to start a practice meeting and you would gain much by being willing to host it.

I hope that gives you some ideas about where to start if you haven't done so already.

Steve Harold
Marketing Means More Clients
www.MarketingTherapists.com
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
HypnosisOnline.NETwork © 2000-05 Snitz Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.02 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000

What the mind can conceive... the body can achieve.

HypnosisOnline.com a division of TeleComputers Services

Link List

© 2007 HypnosisOnline.com  All rights reserved.       Design & Hosting by TeleSites.net - Set your sites here!

Keywords: hypnosis online hypnotherapy referral listing database forum blog book store CD CD-ROM Audio Programs tapes MP3 instant download weblog networking book of scripts hypnosis scripts therapist scripts school training guild associations therapist weight loss books glossary hypnotist psychotherapy nlp trance huna links papers mesmerize relaxation suggestion meditation sleep hypnosis FAQs affirmations visualization self help meditate trace mesmerism network classifieds hypnotism hypnoblog message board Background Music sponsor advertise hypnosites

Copyright TELEsites.net © 2007