The Business of Hypnosis
 General Discussion - Business of Hypnosis
 Weight Loss Programs
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Mark Thompson

2 Posts

Posted - 04/13/2005 :  10:37:36 PM  Show Profile  Visit Mark Thompson's Homepage  Reply with Quote
What weight loss programs has anyone been successful with? Can you give details? And where can I find them? Looking for audio, DVD or any other different medium. Not necessarily the usual book.

Keep Looking and Living Forward!

ForumMaster

USA
530 Posts

Posted - 04/13/2005 :  11:35:41 PM  Show Profile  Visit ForumMaster's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hello Mark,

Your previous post indicated that you were looking for these items in order to resell them or help promote them on your web site. Please make that known upfront, as that is totally different than just asking for info as if you want to find a single program for your own use.

To resell weight loss products and promote them on your own web site may well be something people are looking to work out with you but the post should be in the business forum and not under the weight loss discussion group.

I have moved the topic into the correct area. Please make your intentions as clear as possible for everyone upfront.

Thanks for being a part of our group.

ForumMaster

Bigger is better! 150+ Scripts is now...
"250+ Scripts for Hypnosis Therapy on CD-ROM."
(Instant download, CD-ROM, and textbook 3-ring binder)
Go to Top of Page

DoubleJoy

United Kingdom
2 Posts

Posted - 09/09/2005 :  09:10:30 AM  Show Profile  Visit DoubleJoy's Homepage  Send DoubleJoy a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
My program called SmartSlim has proven very successful. It is based on the NLP healthy eating pattern. I have added some improvements from my learnings of DHE and Bandler's Magical States seminar.

www.leafturn.com
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
HypnosisOnline.NETwork © 2000-05 Snitz Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.02 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000

What the mind can conceive... the body can achieve.

HypnosisOnline.com a division of TeleComputers Services

Link List

© 2007 HypnosisOnline.com  All rights reserved.       Design & Hosting by TeleSites.net - Set your sites here!

Keywords: hypnosis online hypnotherapy referral listing database forum blog book store CD CD-ROM Audio Programs tapes MP3 instant download weblog networking book of scripts hypnosis scripts therapist scripts school training guild associations therapist weight loss books glossary hypnotist psychotherapy nlp trance huna links papers mesmerize relaxation suggestion meditation sleep hypnosis FAQs affirmations visualization self help meditate trace mesmerism network classifieds hypnotism hypnoblog message board Background Music sponsor advertise hypnosites

Copyright TELEsites.net © 2007