Monmouth County, NJ
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Doc Trish

USA
1 Posts

Posted - 07/29/2005 :  2:42:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Hi, I am looking to start a group and possably share office space. I will be just starting out and could use all the help I can get.

Doc Trish

geolatr1

USA
3 Posts

Posted - 07/31/2005 :  12:10:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Doc Trish
I likewise would like to explore and work with some groups.
I am from the Chicago area but get back east monthly on business. Would love to discuss your interests expecially in exploration. I did some work for a grad program in hypnosis but mostly with medical applications. Looking to explore other aspects of hypnosis / mind etc. Look forward to your reply or if you'd like to e mail me.
thanks....george
Go to Top of Page

cwhite

36 Posts

Posted - 08/04/2005 :  9:22:28 PM  Show Profile  Visit cwhite's Homepage  Send cwhite a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I'm connecting also for possibilities of groups- anyone interested in Durham, NC??? Weight Loss capital of the world, my private practice favors that area..........as well as smoking....... Crystal

The possibilities are endless and grande when groups form.....I'm interested let me know............. I'm a teacher also, NGH Facilitator

Best Regards,
Crystal White CI
www.insighttherapies.com
Toll Free (877) 690-6140 or call directly (814) 504-7515
Go to Top of Page

ForumMaster

USA
530 Posts

Posted - 08/04/2005 :  10:58:03 PM  Show Profile  Visit ForumMaster's Homepage  Reply with Quote
cwhite,

Kindly post your Durham NC group as a new thread / post with "Durham NC" in the subject line under this same "Practitioner’s Cooperative" board. We are trying to keep the posts easy to find by listing them with the area in the subject / title.

Thanks!

ForumMaster

Bigger is better! 150+ Scripts is now...
"250+ Scripts for Hypnosis Therapy on CD-ROM."
(Instant download, CD-ROM, and textbook 3-ring binder)
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
HypnosisOnline.NETwork © 2000-05 Snitz Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.02 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000

What the mind can conceive... the body can achieve.

HypnosisOnline.com a division of TeleComputers Services

Link List

© 2007 HypnosisOnline.com  All rights reserved.       Design & Hosting by TeleSites.net - Set your sites here!

Keywords: hypnosis online hypnotherapy referral listing database forum blog book store CD CD-ROM Audio Programs tapes MP3 instant download weblog networking book of scripts hypnosis scripts therapist scripts school training guild associations therapist weight loss books glossary hypnotist psychotherapy nlp trance huna links papers mesmerize relaxation suggestion meditation sleep hypnosis FAQs affirmations visualization self help meditate trace mesmerism network classifieds hypnotism hypnoblog message board Background Music sponsor advertise hypnosites

Copyright TELEsites.net © 2007