Feedback Forum
 About our Forum
 Feedback from Nick Kemp
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author  Topic Next Topic  

nick kemp

21 Posts

Posted - 01/08/2005 :  04:45:12 AM  Show Profile  Visit nick kemp's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Its a well laid out resource and there are some good threads covering a range of aspects of hypnosis. As with any ng, bb or mailing list, the challenge is to get people to interact posting interesting material while keeping the nutters and trolls at bay!

Regards

Nick Kemp
www.human-alchemy.com

nick kemp

21 Posts

Posted - 01/28/2005 :  04:14:22 AM  Show Profile  Visit nick kemp's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Seeing as the two main public newsgroups for nlp and hypnosis have been overun by two particularly nasty trolls Joe Bloggs etc, it may well be worth posting an ad for this forum there!
Go to Top of Page

anthony

Canada
138 Posts

Posted - 01/28/2005 :  10:07:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Two main boards eh? What would those boards be? I visit one board regularly, but have seen no problem yet, so I am wondering if I have missed out on two others of interest...Anthony
Go to Top of Page

nick kemp

21 Posts

Posted - 01/31/2005 :  04:42:57 AM  Show Profile  Visit nick kemp's Homepage  Reply with Quote
alt.psychology.nlp and alt.hypnosis

alt.hypnosis has been locked in a "Groundhog Day" type scanario with Ray Gordon for a number of years! The nlp ng used to have some really interesting contributers from NLP trainers and other insightful folks before they all migrated to Michael DeBusk's mailing list! I used to post on public forums, but when you get the troll element literally posting day and night in an attenpt to draw you into a flame war it becomes a tad dull. Amazing how some people would even find the time to spend all that time on the net, but then I guess for some that's probably all they have in their lives...
Go to Top of Page

anthony

Canada
138 Posts

Posted - 01/31/2005 :  11:15:32 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ah yes, I heard about alt.com, but have never visited since I heard all about the trolls etc. However I didn't think it was a big source of information due to those disagreements. I visit hypnosis.com however, and there is a very large group of skilled persons there, plus the board is monitored so trolls get short shift. I note that other boards also have problems, often with advertising etc which has nothing to do with hyposis, and the owners let it ride until all others are gone. Thank you for the information.
Go to Top of Page

ForumMaster

USA
530 Posts

Posted - 01/31/2005 :  11:10:23 PM  Show Profile  Visit ForumMaster's Homepage  Reply with Quote
The newsgroups don't take kindly to posting of ads although you would never know it to read them over. Please feel free to mention us in your posts while responding to other posts in there. Sometimes that is the best way rather than posting an ad of some kind.

Of course we wouldn't want to attract that element into joining us here. But should they show up and make themselves known we will deal with them as quickly as possible. Most of them stay away knowing that we can block them by IP address very easily. In the newsgroups they can hide - but we can trace back to them by their IP.

Some of our friends have posted in the newsgroups before (telling people about us) but most people only see the last 20 days posts or so - and so all the posts are continually pushed lower and lower over time. A mention in your signature area while posting in there would always be appreciated.

Thanks!

ForumMaster

Bigger is better! 150+ Scripts is now...
"250+ Scripts for Hypnosis Therapy on CD-ROM."
(Instant download, CD-ROM, and textbook 3-ring binder)
Go to Top of Page
   Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
HypnosisOnline.NETwork © 2000-05 Snitz Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000

What the mind can conceive... the body can achieve.

HypnosisOnline.com a division of TeleComputers Services

Link List

© 2007 HypnosisOnline.com  All rights reserved.       Design & Hosting by TeleSites.net - Set your sites here!

Keywords: hypnosis online hypnotherapy referral listing database forum blog book store CD CD-ROM Audio Programs tapes MP3 instant download weblog networking book of scripts hypnosis scripts therapist scripts school training guild associations therapist weight loss books glossary hypnotist psychotherapy nlp trance huna links papers mesmerize relaxation suggestion meditation sleep hypnosis FAQs affirmations visualization self help meditate trace mesmerism network classifieds hypnotism hypnoblog message board Background Music sponsor advertise hypnosites

Copyright TELEsites.net © 2007