Regression and Exploration - Chicago Area
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author  Topic Next Topic  

geolatr1

USA
3 Posts

Posted - 05/27/2005 :  8:56:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Recently finished an Independent Studies for a grad program in hypnosis. Mostly with pain management and work with burn and cancer patients. I am now looking to explore on my own with others with similar interest other areas or aspects not limited to regression both past and future. Also depth work with trance and hypnosis since I have found I'm such a receptive and deep subject.

ForumMaster

USA
530 Posts

Posted - 05/27/2005 :  11:22:32 PM  Show Profile  Visit ForumMaster's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hello,

You need to put your location into the post somewhere so people will know what part of the world you are in. Then people in your area can reply or post in response.

Welcome to the networking forum.

ForumMaster

Bigger is better! 150+ Scripts is now...
"250+ Scripts for Hypnosis Therapy on CD-ROM."
(Instant download, CD-ROM, and textbook 3-ring binder)
Go to Top of Page

geolatr1

USA
3 Posts

Posted - 05/29/2005 :  2:20:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks for the feedback.
I am in the Chicago area but travel quiet often on business so could meet up with individuals based on my travel schedule.
Very interested in communicating and working / exploring with others with similar interests. thanks...george
Go to Top of Page

ChiComa

1 Posts

Posted - 11/12/2006 :  11:32:19 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
George,

I no this is a bit after you posted, like a year. But I'm intersted in meeting up. I have been studying for a little while and have alot to learn. I will be going to my first Chicago Hynosis Meetup (meetup.com) and plan on hitting up the NationalGuildHypnotists meeting in december up in Elgin. Let me know if you know of any other places.
Go to Top of Page
   Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
HypnosisOnline.NETwork © 2000-05 Snitz Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.02 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000

What the mind can conceive... the body can achieve.

HypnosisOnline.com a division of TeleComputers Services

Link List

© 2007 HypnosisOnline.com  All rights reserved.       Design & Hosting by TeleSites.net - Set your sites here!

Keywords: hypnosis online hypnotherapy referral listing database forum blog book store CD CD-ROM Audio Programs tapes MP3 instant download weblog networking book of scripts hypnosis scripts therapist scripts school training guild associations therapist weight loss books glossary hypnotist psychotherapy nlp trance huna links papers mesmerize relaxation suggestion meditation sleep hypnosis FAQs affirmations visualization self help meditate trace mesmerism network classifieds hypnotism hypnoblog message board Background Music sponsor advertise hypnosites

Copyright TELEsites.net © 2007